TOP NEWS


© Copyright. Kim Bandeleon 2013.
Shoutout to Gravity and Playpark.

Total Pageviews and counting

Server :

Hit outside the window to close this box or by pressing ESC key.
<--- You might want as well navigate the page.


One More Time! Bypass Ragnarok Online 2 SEA Country Block


One More Time! Bypass Ragnarok Online 2 SEA Country Block

In my previous two posts, I talked about bypassing Ragnarok Online 2 SEA's country block or IP block with Hotspot Shield and by connecting to a Free Singapore VPN server. Remember, both methods are still working for me and I can still play Ragnarok Online 2 SEA without any problems (except lag).

Kabalyero, "Vendint my items in East Mt. Mjolnir"

Now, I'm going to share to all of you another easy and quick way of bypassing Ragnarok Online 2 SEA's country or IP block. I've tested this method and it works. All you have to do is use a program called WTFast. It works like Hotspot Shield but better because it will let you choose the server to connect to.

In my test, I connected to a server in Singapore and, it didn't only let me access the game, it also made the game feel less laggy. Hotspot Shield connects you to a VPN server in the US but WTFast will let you choose a server in Asia as well.

Here is how I used WTFast to access Ragnarok Online 2 SEA.

1. First, I downloaded WTFast at www.wtfast.com.
2. After that, I installed and run it.
3. In the login window, I entered Free Trial as my E-mail address and clicked on Login
4. To run Ragnarok Online 2 SEA through WTFast, I created a Custom game.

WTFast Custom Game

5. I named it Ragnarok Online 2 SEA and set the location of the Game executable file
6. I also enabled Run with Launcher and set the location of the Launcher program
7. In the Server list, I selected Singapore and clicked on Play! to start the game.

WTFast Server List

WTFast will not change your computer's internet connection. I can't explain it technically but it will run your copy of Ragnarok Online 2 SEA and it will use the server that you choose to connect the game to the internet. In my case, it used a server in Singapore.

My only problem with WTFast is the fact that it's not totally free. After the 30 Days Free Trial, you can either subscribe to the service or continue using it as a trial that disconnects after 20 minutes.

Anyway, I think 30 Days of worry free connection to Ragnarok Online 2 SEA is already a good reason for you guys to try WTFast.

Below is another video of my swordsman Kabalyero fighting Priest Reimond in Ragnarok Online 2 SEA.


Also, don't hesitate to post any comments below. If you can connect and play Ragnarok Online 2 SEA using a different method then why not share it by posting it as a comment. I'm sure hundreds of people will appreciate the help.

Update: Here is a simple video of using WTFast to load Ragnarok Online 2 SEA.


0 comments:

Labels

Video Guides (37) Game Information (28) News (18) Builds (12) 2 (6) Gameplay (6) online (6) ragnarok (6) General Guide (4) Profession Guide (4) build (4) skill (4) Quest Guide (3) Server (3) einherjar (3) int (3) sorcerer (3) tree (3) type (3) Client (2) Guild Recruitment (2) Photos (2) guide (2) jorm (2) love (2) magic (2) monk (2) mount (2) myth (2) new (2) norse (2) old (2) beauty (1) damage (1) death (1) ein (1) fertility (1) freyja (1) gold (1) healer (1) hybrid (1) jar (1) job (1) mount pecopeco (1) peco (1) peco peco (1) peco peco ragna2 (1) pecopeco (1) per (1) pure (1) ragnarok 2 mount (1) ragnarok guide (1) ride (1) ro2guide (1) ro2guides (1) second (1) skill build (1) sorcerer healer (1) tank (1) trivia (1) war (1) world (1)